Pro Battery Shops warrants that its Pro Charge line of batteries (herein after referred to as the “Battery”) is free of defects in materials
and workmanship for the warranty period specified for individual batteries covered under this warranty.
Should your Battery fail due to a manufacturer’s defect while covered under this warranty, a replacement Battery (identical or if an identical replacement is not available a reasonable replacement for the particular application with the same / similar electrical ratings) shall be provided at no costs to you.
Your warranty takes effect from the original date of purchase and extends for the warranty period specified for your particular Battery and application. It is recommended that you maintain your original receipt of purchase to establish your date of purchase. Otherwise, Pro Battery Shops or its assigns will estimate your date of purchase based on information derived from the Battery. Such estimation will be final.
What To Do In The Event of A Claim:
- Return the Battery to Pro Battery Shops or the dealer that you purchased the battery from along with your proof of purchase (if available).
- Reasonable time must be provided to inspect and test your Battery for defects and if necessary, to change the Battery.
- If the Battery is determined by Pro Battery Shops, or its assigns, to be defective under the terms of this limited warranty, it will be replaced.
- Should your Battery be replaced under the terms of this warranty, the remaining balance of warranty coverage from the original date of purchase will be transferred to the replacement Battery. Your replacement Battery will not have any new or separate warranty coverage.
Pro Battery Shops shall have no obligation under this limited warranty, and this limited warranty shall be deemed void, if:
- When tested your Battery is found to be discharged and can be recharged and returned to service.
- Upon inspection, your Battery is found to have sustained physical damage due to misuse, improper handling procedures or improper installation.
- Upon inspection, your Battery is found to have been altered or repaired by anyone other than Pro Battery Shops or its assigns.
- Your Battery is damaged by forces of nature, vandalism, theft, collision or any other manner that cannot be attributed to a defect in the materials or workmanship used to manufacture the Battery.
- The Battery is used in an application that the original equipment manufacturer specifies higher cranking amps and or higher reserve capacities.
Batteries covered under this warranty and applicable coverage periods:
|*Auto & Light Truck||36 Months Free Replacement / 18 Months in Commercial or Diesel Applications|
|Farm & Industrial||18 Months Free Replacement|
|Marine / RV||12 Months Free Replacement|
*Auto & Light Truck batteries’ warranty coverage shall be reduced to 18 Months Free Replacement if:
- The Battery is installed in a vehicle used for commercial purposes
- The Battery is installed in a vehicle using a diesel engine, other than a passenger automobile or light truck (any truck under 1 ton) used for personal purposes.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR APPLICATION OR USE SHALL BE CONSTRUED OR HONORED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE EXTENT OF PRO BATTERY SHOPS’ LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE TO REPLACE THE BATTERY WITHIN THE SPECIFIED WARRANTY PERIOD. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PRO BATTERY SHOPS OR ITS ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE. PRO BATTERY SHOPS ANS ITS ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INSTALLATION EXPENSEOR THE LOSS OF TIME AND / OR PROFITS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY ON ACCOUNT OF A BATTERY CLAIM.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights which may vary from country to country and province to province. This warranty shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ontario Canada.
This warranty is an exclusive agreement between the original purchaser of the Battery and Pro Battery Shops. No employee / representative of Pro Battery Shops or any of its assigned dealers is authorized to alter, extend or make any material change to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.