The NEW Antigravity ATX20-HD battery is a High Power, lightweight lithium replacement for the popular YTX-20 size Lead/Acid battery. This is our HEAVY DUTY version, designed with significant Power and Amp-Hour Capacity in this popular case size.
- YTX20 Standardized Case Size: 6.89 x 3.4 x 5.12 inches (LxWxH)
- 900 Cranking Amps
- 30 Amp Hours (PbEq), 15Ah (Actual)
- 5.18 lbs
- Lighted Voltage Indicator to see state of charge (doesn’t have RE-START)
- Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- The first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 45 pounds in Race Cars.
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes or cars.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: Antigravity Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for stock motorcycles up to 1700cc.
- Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 700 Horsepower.
- For larger V-Twins up to 135ci, use our ATX30-HD, YTX20 or YTX12-24, but bikes should have compression releases.
- Not for use with PWC (personal watercraft).
Replace YTX & GYZ Models
The lithium ATX-20-HD is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes: