Antigravity ATX20-RS Lithium Battery With RE-START Technology
The NEW Antigravity ATX20-RS is a hi-power lightweight Lithium-Ion battery, built with our groundbreaking RE-START Technology (built-in jump-starting) so you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again! Directly replace the popular YTX-20 Series Lead/Acid battery and others.
- YTX20 case size: 6.89 x 3.4 x 5.12 inches (LxWxH)
- 680 Cranking Amps
- 20 Amp Hours (PbEq)/ 10Ah (Actual)
- 3.8 lbs
- Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry
OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery! Antigravity Batteries introduces the groundbreaking “RE-START (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATX20-RS RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded! Watch video.
The new ATX20-RS is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid YTX20 battery found in many Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles. The ATX20-RS offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing.
The ATX-20 Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX20-RS can easily start Motors up to 700 Horsepower yet the ATX20-RS weighs LESS than 5 pounds! At a massive 680 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally it features our exclusive RE-START feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
- 3-Year Warranty (See Product Data Sheet Download For Antigravity Warranty Explainer ).
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 2200cc.
- Great for extra large, high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 700 Horsepower.
- Not for use with PWC (personal watercraft).
Replace YTX & GYZ Models
The lithium ATX-20-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes: